Current Favorites

00:30


The thing about last few months was, I've been watching a lot of makeup reviews and tutorial videos on youtube and also doing so much online shopping. I love trying new products. And finding the great one just makes me excited. So here are some of them. I'm not a makeup experts so I can't give detailed reviews. But everything I put here, I like them all, they works pretty well on me.


#1. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder - Highlight 01
#2. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - Light Beige
#3. Bioderma Sensibio H2O
#4. Evelashes - Ivy


#5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette


#6. Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick - Candy K, Koko K, Exposed
#7. Kylie Gloss - Like, Literally, So Cute


#8. Rollover Reaction Lip & Cheek Cream - Liv, Saddie
#9. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - Masochist, Gemini
#10. BLP Lip Coat by Lizzie Parra - Candy Apple


#11. Marks & Spencer Foaming Bath Cream - Florentyna, Rose

I will added some non-beauty items because I've been loving them as well, which are notebooks and candles, or I can say, my night mood maker.


#12. Duft & Chandelle - 03 Rosie
#13. Yankee Candle - Fresh Cut Roses


#14. Notebooks and planners I got from my friend, family, magazines, Kikki K (the one I'm using right now), Written in the Stars and beautiful white marble planner from The Paper Bunny


I'M INTERESTED IN AESTHETICS, 
IN THE WAY THINGS LOOK, 
IN FINDING SOMETHING IN AN IMAGE 
THAT MAYBE PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN

- ALEXA CHUNG



LOVE, S

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic