New Year

02:59


Hi! This is me being a heavy - midnight thinker again. I believe 2016 was great for almost everyone, the best for some. Everyone traveled, graduated, got married. Everyone started to live in their dream cities, visited places they've always dreamed about, found the person they've always waited for, eat food they've always want to try, watched shows they've always wanted to see, experienced feelings they've always wanted to feel, buy things they've always wanted to have. Every events and gatherings were good times full of laughter. In general, everyone got the best of life. There are many obstacles and working hard times, but we passed it quickly and safely. Everyone's wishlist and bucket list are checked, everyone is closer to their dreams. 

It is, for me to. Not the best year, it's really up and down for me, but I can tell you I got every little wish of mine (the realistic one of course) come true . It's even overhelmed me a little bit. I finished my final project, I graduated, I got a job, I ate a lot of good food, I watched great shows, I tried so many products, I experienced a lot of new things, I made good memories. And as everyone, I'm grateful for 2016.

Spent majority of my last few months with my family, we have some trips planned and I'm excited about that. My new year's eve celebration was great too. We have this amazing food tradition from year to year since I was born. My sister and I love it so much and ate a looot since we're just able to eat that once a year. This way I feel so lucky to born in a family that have good food tradition, and just very passionate about it. 

Stepping into 2017, I have that anxiety about entering a brand new world I know nothing about. I'm in the process of making up my mind about what I want to do and to get this year. Meanwhile, happy new year everyone! I hope we can continue our journey to reach our dreams and closer to it day by day. Wishing you a happy and miraculous year :D


IT IS OUR CHOICES, THAT SHOW WHAT WE TRULY ARE,
FOR MORE THAT OUR ABILITIES.
J.K. ROWLING



LOVE, S 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic