The Last Five Months were

23:53


This year so far was hectic. It's not a good one for me. Many things were going at the same time, and everything had to be right. Last semester was the longest and the toughest semester for me. All I can remember are: struggling, rejection, and... ice cream. Everything didn't go as it's planned, everything went to completely wrong direction. I couldn't even pass a day without any twist. It pushed me to give all my time, my thought, my focus, my best into it. Five months felt like very long time, worked without ending. At the end the real support that save the day. The support that means more than anything for me. Actually I can say it's not easy to pass those 5 months and being at the end right now. It's time to work hard(er).



Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic