Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

01:24


I spent 3 days in Kuala Lumpur, walked around the malls and tried local food. I can say that Malaysian people are very friendly and helpful. I'm amazed by their kindness.


Looooove my found from Typo : wooden letters, tote bag, and new pencil case!


It's not complete without desserts. Macarons and carrot cake ^^


Went to Malaysia is a special experience, wandered with my mom and sis. And it became a precious one for us. Lost many times, but we always found lessons behind those. Kind people who helped us, they came at the unpredictable moments, right when we needed them. We even questioning Where they came from? How did they know that we need help? All of those are amazing experiences. And also the good news, I pass all the subjects from last semester. It's not the best result of all, but based on all the struggle last semester, it's a big relief for me.



Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic