Tea Time with Mom

21:16


It's not that often that I go eat with my mom since she is a very picky eater. But it's so much fun when we decided to go this morning. I couldn't stop laughing because she commented on everything in that restaurant. Photos from my camera and phone.


I couldn't put down my camera once I took it in the morning. I ended up capturing everything I can see. So here are photos of my hand and dried flowers.


Invisible by Hunter Hayes. I fell in love with this video since the first time watched it!!! You know... The expression when he sang >< hehehe... And the song itself is great, you need to be brave to sing that kind of song. And I love his voice too ^^




Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic