Trying to Forget

01:00


Sometimes it's hard to forget something because either it's bad or it's too beautiful to come true. Which one is more difficult? But you can always talk to someone, who makes you feel comfortable, about your feelings and burden from your heart will be gone.
 
 
I can find a little bit of Christmas these days and you can say that I'm super excited!!! There's something timeless about Christmas which I love, with all the old traditions, Christmas has always been magical time. Also, This is my first Christmas with my camera! I can't wait to capture Christmas moments as many as possible.

I had ramen-night with my mom. She usually doesn't get use to something like this, but we agree that this one was delicious!!!
 
 
 
 
Love, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic