DORÉ by LETAO and Reminiscing Japan

16:33


Japanese are very unique, I have said it over and over again. They have their own unique way  at doing certain things. Even now when I'm trying to start planning my trip to Japan, I find so many new cultures and traditions. And as I don't want to embarrass myself, I think it's no choice but to learn about them.

Because of it's uniqueness, people around the world show their interest towards Japan. Indonesian people are not exception. In Jakarta, you can now find so many Japanese restaurants, Japanese lifestyle and clothing stores, Japanese skincare and makeup stores. And for sure. they're here because Indonesian people apparently love them. But, I think not many of these brands nails to bring the quality and experience as what we found in Japan.

One of the brands that I think succeed to bring that Japanese atittude is DORÉ by LeTao. LeTao itself is a famous cheesecake brand from Hokkaido. The owner of DORÉ brought them under subsidiary brand called DORÉ by LeTao (DORÉ means 'golden' in French). One concept that DORÉ by LeTao brings is omiyage.

Omiyage means more than just souvenirs. It is a tradition of gift-giving in Japan. Omiyage is something that we brought for friends, family, colleagues aftter we go on a trip. Ever think why Tokyo Banana or Kit-Kat in Japan has a neat box packaging and beautifully wrapped? Because they're meant to be omiyage. They're meant to be gifted to your friends or to be shared with your colleagues in the office when you're back home. That's why you will find DORÉ by LeTao has nice packaging as omiyage should be in Japan.

I remember once I was buying some postcards in Kanazawa. And then the lady wrapped the postcards one by one with beautiful wrapping paper. That time I was so amazed, because "those are just postcards," I thought. Until now I finally understand, those are omiyage, especially because it represent the local area I went trip to.


I have been loving DORÉ by LeTao since they came out. Everything I've tried from them is soooo good. A while ago on mother's day, I want to give something to my mom but I haven't prepared anything yet. So I went to the mall and saw DORÉ by LeTao counter and ended up buying their cookies (since my mom isn't so into cheesecake). It looked so proper and elegant and the cookies were delicious too. I mean they bring the finest quality into every detail and that's what my experience in Japan is all about. So when you're still confused what to give to your family, friends or colleagues as the gift-giving tradition goes, I think DORÉ by LeTao is perfect choice.

DORÉ by LeTao main products is double fromage. The upper layer is creamy no-bake cheesecake. And the lower layer is baked cheesecake. I'm big fan of their fromage. It's so rich and smooth. They have original, chocolat, strawberry, and seasonal flavor such as matcha and durian. You can check their seasonal flavor on their website. But for classic and foolproof  option I think the original is very good already. 


I personally love their fromage pot as a treat for myself. It's basically their same double fromage in a cute jar. And they also recently come out with grandeur series. An upgraded version of their fromage but with bigger size and merrier toppings that's perfect for occasions like birthday party, office gathering, anniversary, etc.


So if you're interested about DORÉ by LeTao check them out by click the link below, they can take online order and do delivery. Or visit their store if you're more comfortable to do so.

click here:
DORÉ by LeTAO - Grandeur Fromage

(If you're ordering their new grandeur series through this link, you'll get free shipping and free birthday set. The grandeur series is 2-3 working days made-to-order).




LOVE, S

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic