Batik, Exclusive but still Inclusive

14:31


Hi! Just came back from Bali and already missing its vibes and uniqueness. I just realized how beautiful my country is.
Talk about my beloved Indonesia and its uniqueness, this time I wanna talk about Batik and how it adapts with this current era. 

Batik is traditional fabric from Indonesia. It's one of Indonesian heritage. Each regions in Indonesia usually has its own unique patterns and colors which makes Indonesian Batik very diverse and rich. People wear Batik to formal events such weddings, graduation, gatherings, or as office uniforms. It could gives an exclusive and decent look. But nowadays you can wear Batik for casual too because there are many Batik clothing with modern and less formal designs and I personally think it gives you a cool look. I'm having too much fun with this cute Batik skirt. Curious where I get it? Read more below.


This time I partner up with ROU to bring you all new way to shop Batik clothing. At ROU they keep the exclusiveness of Batik, since you order one-of-a-kind Batik clothing pieces that ONLY YOU can have. Because everything are made to order and customized. They gather high quality Handmade Batik from all over Indonesia such as Pekalongan, Cirebon, Semarang and Yogyakarta. Check their instagram HERE.

Instead you have to go to the store, you shop ROU through their website. You can order your own piece from home and they will produce them (2-3 weeks), and deliver it all the way to your home. Me myself loveeeeee online shopping, it makes my life so much easier. Not only you can browse it over and over again and check the detail, comparing one another until you set your mind, it also so easy that I don't have to go outside. I did online shopping alllll  the time because I think I made a better choice when I shop online. I think I feel too anxious to stand in the store for one hour to make up my mind and end up pick something in a rush.


The way ROU works is like this :

#1. Choose the pattern from their catalog

#2. Choose the design that you want to be made with the fabric.
      You can choose from the design they already have (semi-custom)
      or you can come up with your own new design for them to make (full-custom)

#3. Choose the size or put your own size

#4. Check out and finish the payment

#5. Wait until it's done and shipped to you


FINDING BATIK CLOTHING THAT FITS YOUR TASTE IS NOW SO MUCH EASIER. 
SO WAIT NO LONGER CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CHECK THEM OUT!




LOVE, S

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic