Days, Lately

03:19



Hi! So much things have changed in the last few months. I always thought that I want to write a post about this and that, but I always ended up postpone it. So yeah, right now, I decided to sit down and writing. About these overload events that happened in my life.

So I am currently working at a small architects consultant since last month. It's so hard at the beginning. You know, architecture or designing, are my biggest challenge and insecurities during my time in university, and, that's my job now. It makes me so depressed, I feel like I'm running in the same place. I'm always jealous to people who can make that oh-so-beautiful design, but my brain is just, just, just stuck. It's not that I completely hate working because university is tough as well. The difference, is, if university days are full of events and exploding feelings, on the other hand, working is kind of... flat. I feel like I really really need something to be excited about. But you just go through on your routines. On the weekend I feel so tired and I just want to be on my bed all day. My working days are basically the combination of three types of days: 1. Hard and difficult days when your boss get angry because you make a lot of mistakes. 2. Lazy, laid back days when you are alone at the office 3. Super busy days when you have to work overnight. Strange is, I like busy days, I feel so important and needed. Yeah like that, I feel so unsure like, where am I heading to? So hard to stay positive... But the other big change is I can buy things on my own. I didn't say I can buy nicer things, but maybe that small things that gives us little pleasure. 

Well those are my lately days right now, and there's some more below, including my graduation and my new obsessions.


#1. CANDLES
First time buying scented candle, this one is from Bath & Body Works in scent Sugared Peony Petals and... I LOVE IT. At first I thought it'll give me a headache, but it didn't. It really change the mood of my room. I took this picture around three weeks ago, and I have used all the candles by now (so sad how fast it lasts). I love to lit it while playing some relaxing songs. There's a playlist that I really really love these days. It's on Spotify called Evening Acoustic. You guys can check it out if you have Spotify


#2. GRADUATION DAY
It happened in my hectic work days. But it's really a big day for me. I remember all the beautiful flowers (THEY'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL I SWEAR) and greetings from friends and family (I deeply thank you all!). It's such a memorable day. Yeah the struggle for four years... I can't explain it. All the people, the energy, the fear, the frustration, the tears, You know... standing there... and being officially graduated... feels so surreal. It's been a very long, difficult, and exhausting journey. I still remember when all this situation seems to be impossible, a very far ending, and I didn't know if I can make it... But, I am.


#3. WILLIE BROTHERS
My family and I celebrate my graduation with trying out this new steakhouse who serves steak with Raclette Cheese (people says it's trending now). I love the place and how that cheese is being cut in front of us, such an interesting show. The steak is not the best but still okay. I still had a great time with my family though.


 #4. LA PATISSERIE
Chatty chatty afternoon with my friend at such gorgeous place by Four Seasons Hotel. I just found out my love for cured salmon sashimi because it's so good. 


 #4. COTTON INK
Package from local brand I'm proud of! Nowadays some local brands has really really good stuff with affordable price. I would recommend my top three online local brands: Cotton Ink, Shopatvelvet , and Label Eight.


#4. ROLLOVER REACTION
Another local brand, this time is liquid lipstick. It's Rollover Reaction in shade Livv. It's grunge-ish orange, inspired by 90's icon Liv Tyler. I think it's a perfect for autumn color (even though there's no real autumn in my country) but still, I think it's very unique and different color. There are so many local brands that launch liquid lipsticks, I would recommend my top three local brands : Rolloverreaction, BLP, and ESQA.

I don't know are you guys really into fashion and make up? I watched youtube videos especially make up tutorial lately. I love watching people doing make up, even though I know my face is never gonna pull that look off. I can't do make up. Just do the basic because when I overdo my face, it looks weird. I would recommend my top three youtube channel that I usually watch : KathleenLights, Estee Lalonde, and Simply_kenna

By the way, I edited my pictures in this post using free photoshop curves by my favorite food blogger, eatandtreats, called DRIZZLE, you can find it here.


WHATEVER IS GIVEN TO YOU
ON THE DAY YOU ARE BORN,
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DECIDES
WHO YOU WILL BECOME, EVERY DAY. 
BEAUTY GROWS AS
WE GROW INTO OURSELVES.

- LOVE X STYLE X LIFE, GARANCE DORE



LOVE, S

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic