Tuesday Tune: Halsey

20:01


One word for this unique American girl : DOPE!!! 

I first listened to her in Justin Bieber's The Feeling (I looove JB's latest album by the way, it's so honest and personal), and followed by watching all her songs and live perfomances. 

She released her debut studio album, Badlands, in 2015, which contains songs like New Americana, Hold Me Down, Colors, Ghost, and many more. They have this kind of meaningful yet rebellious lyrics, feel like she's telling the story of her life. (I really love that kind of songs, good lyrics means good song for me. That's why I'm so INTO Ed Sheeran.) Many people said she sounds like a mix of Taylor Swift and Ellie Goulding, but she definitely has her own character.

She got more recognition after took part of The Huntsman : Winter's War movie soundtrack with Castle from her album. I think she is on her pathway to become a big star really soon.

Here are some songs I love, Colors and Hurricane




YOU WERE RED, AND YOU LIKED ME BECAUSE I WAS BLUE
BUT YOU TOUCHED ME, AND SUDDENLY I WAS A LILAC SKY
THEN YOU DECIDED PURPLE JUST WASN'T FOR YOU

- COLORS, HALSEY



LOVE, S

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic