Coffee and Cream

03:36


There is this coffee place named Crematology. I was just wondering... why Crematology? Is that word has a meaning? 

So apparently Crema is a Spanish word for cream. I guessed then Crematology kind of means : science of cream. Interesting eh? I love the place as much as I love the name. It's kind of quirky, laid back ambiance, beautiful sunlight everywhere, good coffee, and people didn't mind us when we took a lot of photos, because THAT was pretty much what everyone's doing. 

As you can see, I did BIG changes to this blog, and I was very excited doing it. Didn't plan it actually, it just happened that I saw this simple but beautiful layout, and did it right away. I put so much effort to it, hope you love it as much as I am!


I have been really into reading lately. Sometimes I got information that's very interesting and inspiring. And that took me to a place I can never thought before. 

This book from one of my favorite blogger, Diana Rikasari, called 88 Love Life. What I thought when I read this book is, OMG that is so true! So I picked one of my favorite as in this picture above :

LISTENING DOES NOT ONLY REQUIRE YOU TO OPEN YOUR EARS, BUT ALSO YOUR HEART AND MIND; 
BECAUSE THE INTENTION TO LISTEN IS NOT TO SIMPLY REPLY, BUT TO UNDERSTAND AND FULFILL. 
THE BEST PEOPLE ARE THOSE WHO GREATLY LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. 
BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE MATTER.



LOVE, S

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic