Lately

15:39

What's good about holiday season of course how we sent love through gifts. I received some of my favourite goodies which I love so much :)


#1 Vintage watch. I've been eyeing this watch for long time B)


#2 Oxford shoes. Oh how much I love those.


#3 Now morning tea becomes more special ^^


#4 Birdcage from my friend. She knows me so well :)


#5 Florentyna shower crème. It smells good and has the same name as me!


#6 Holiday season won't be complete without red-cup edition from strabucks ;)


#7 Cute socks! Would prevent me from catching a cold.

Hope you get the one that you always wanted this holiday and feel the love behind it as well! :)



Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic