Toes in the Ocean

01:19


Just after my graduation announcement (more stories about it later), I had a short getaway with my family to the beach. It's been a routine since I was young, for every one or two years, to go on vacation like this. YEAH it never fails to impress me though. I had so much fun I must say. The highlight must be playing with the waves: it come towards you, push you forwards, and then it go to the shoreline and disappear, but here come another. It's not something you can experience anywhere or anytime. You just feel nothing but grateful. Also, not to mention the overload delicious food. My stomach almost couldn't handle it anymore. This definitely remarks my freedom. My thought was lightened, my heart was lightened. I felt so warm around my simple family. It's just perfect.


IT'S LIKE BUILDING A CASTLE OF SAND.
YOU PUT YOUR WHOLE HEART MAKING IT
AND SUDDENLY THE OCEAN WAVES WASH IT AWAY.
BUT THERE'S PLENTY OF SAND.
REBUILD.

- 88 LOVE LIFE, DIANA RIKASARI


LOVE, S

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic