Desserts

19:39

I definitely can’t stand desserts. They are beautiful and delicious at the same time. And they don’t have big portion that makes you too full because if I’m full, I will have stomachache that makes me very uncomfortable. So I love dessert so much. It just fit me so well.

 
1. Macaron. It has sweet flavor and I love it. It just remind me of the country where it comes: France. And that makes me feel so great! 
 

2. Churros. This fried bread tastes so delicious every time I eat it. Definitely the best snack that you can share with your mate.
 


3. Mille Crepes. Maybe this is a new kind of cake, but I love it immediately. It’s so soft and sweet. Makes me want to get up in the morning and get it out of refrigerator!

 
That’s my top three desserts. What’s yours?
 
 
 
Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic